Innovation For Growth Workshop
Business Consultants Council is organizing an event as a part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week with concrete research and experience over many years that points then importance to Kosovo future economic success through professional management consulting with a special focus on business model innovation with inspiration and guidance from fellow entrepreneurs.
Presenters and topics
- Promoting Management Consulting in Kosovo| CMC® Certified Management Consultant by Jehona Lluka, Executive Director of Business Consultants Council
- The importance of business diagnostics in consulting process by Durim Hoxha Private Sector Development Entrepreneur| Lecturer
- Enhancing business culture through implementation of managerial system as per ISO standards” by Butrint Batalli, Owner of INOVA
- Facilitating service industry their growth and export capabilities through management system development based on ISO 27000 family of standards ISO 27001 :2013 ISO 27005 by Lekë Zogaj Owner of 2M Consulting
- Role in building capacities and demand for local Osman Rraci, Advice for Small Businesses at EBRD.
Please confirm your attendance not later than 15 November 2016 at: email@example.com +381 38 712 369. No FEE required. Join us at the GEW 2016